Monday, August 3, 2009

The Job Search is on!

Ok - I've been here 3 weeks now and have just about everything unpacked and put away. I have enjoyed this time not thinking about work but last night I finally plugged in my alarm clock radio so I can get back into the habit of waking up at a reasonable time.

Today I plan to go by 6 employment agencies and 4 other ones tomorrow. I have an interview at 11:00 this morning for a part-time job which if they hire me will provide funds until the real job appears. And i applied for a Librarian assistant job at one of the schools that Monica works at - she knows the principal and will be working behind the scenes on my behalf. THIS is the job that I dearly want!!!

In the meantime, here are some pics from yesterday morning:
nibble nibble
Aha! So this is who is knocking my bird feeders down!
Caught ya!
I'm going to get a big bag of deer corn to scatter around for these guys!

2 comments:

DEBBIEJ said...

I'm praying that you get the job you want! Much Love, Debbie

Lisa from Louisiana said...

What we want and what God provides usually isn't the same! just gonna go with the flow! but thank you for the prayers!!!