Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's not just a job . . . it's an ADVENTURE!!!

Well . . . i got the job before the real job appears and it is highly interesting. And by a strange turn of events could actually become the real job. It's a jeans & t-shirt job, heavy on physical labor, which is something that I had yearned for as I sat in my fancy secretary clothes trapped in a cube. so that's cool! and it utilizes my old Merchandising skills, which those are from some of my most fun job days back in the past. So I will see what happens next. In the meantime, I will enjoy being able to work out my body while I'm working and being able to take mental note of the funny strange characters I see at the store and work with. Plus totally enjoy not going in until noon! Ok . . . more later as I know it.

No comments: