Monday, October 6, 2008

A Weekend of Fall Planting

"What's all this?" FattyCat asked
"I don't know, but I think it has catnip in it!" said Yukicat
"See!" rub rub rub
"Is this the box it came in?"
"Oooohhh, I see what you mean!!"
Yes, a whole new shipment of Daylilies, Asiatic & Oriental Lilies and Irises to be planted!!




I am so glad that I have this Mantis Tiller. It made the job of digging the holes for the daylilies so much easier!!


Yay!! A new row of daylilies here!


Let's walk down this path and see where the next patch of daylilies will be!


Right here by the driveway so each day as I come home, I will see them.
And here's a new bed for daylilies in the backyard.
Now on to Hubbard's house!!
Gonna have daylilies and tigerlilies and Oriental lilies and a couple of Tyler rose bushes and irises and daffodils and wildflowers! A tiny minature version of the best of what's in my yard for Hubbard to sit in and drink coffee each morning!
For now . . . some instant Fall color!
Whew! I'm tired!
But happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CRAZY AWESOME!