Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Getting the TO DO LIST Done!!

Ok - so I decided it was the right thing at the right time for me to move up to Clarksville, TN. But that meant coming home and wrapping up my life here in Louisiana in a very short time - which seemed virtually impossible when you looked at the TO DO LIST:

1. Make sure daughter is happy about having her own place.
2. Sell the extra car for moving money.
3. Sell the house.
4. Empty a big family home of 6 years of accumulated stuff.

Well, with God everything is possible.

When I returned home, Evan was well on her way to having all her stuff moved out and over to her new place with a big SMILE on her face. So that took care of No. 1, plus created a big hole in the stuff that needed to be decided upon in the house. YAY!!!

Then it turned out that my co-worker and her husband had been looking for a house out in my area and came out and looked at my house and fell in love with it! No. 3 on the list - CHECK - DONE.

And yesterday, my car sold. HIP HOP HURRAY!!!

Three down and one to go!

Last weekend with the help of my Mom, I got started on the sorting, organizing, packing and trashing of the stuff in the house, but as you will see from these photos, I got a long way to go!!!! Thankfully, my move date is three weeks away so I think it's not going to be a problem!!! and then Tennesseee - here I come!

for more pics of the hideous horrible move, click

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=266733&id=612625133&l=96a0cc9f30

No comments: